All you ever wanted to know about home remedy for sinusitis

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sinus Infection Treatment, Treatment for Chronic Sinus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Sinus Infection Treatment: Treatment for Chronic Sinus

Sinus infection is an inflammation of the sinuses. Sinuses are cavities that are present near the nose. They perform the function of evacuating mucus and dry air from the body. An inflammation of sinuses creates blockages in them and, thus, mucus and dry air get trapped in the sinuses. This gives rise to a severe pain and discomfort. This condition causes the condition called sinusitis. But what is chronic sinusitis? And what is the treatment of chronic sinus infection? Evil or Very Mad

Sinusitis can be Branched Into Three Branches, Namely

Acute sinusitis, chronic sinusitis and recurring sinusitis. While acute sinusitis lasts for up to three weeks, chronic sinusitis lasts between three to eight weeks. Recurring sinus infection is the one that re-occurs at regular intervals over a period of time. Writing about Chronic Sinus Infection is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

• Chronic sinus infection lasts long enough to cause excruciating pain and physical discomfort and inhibit the daily routine.
  • For this reason, consulting a doctor as soon as the symptoms are observed is necessary.
  • The treatment for chronic sinus infection must be prescribed only after a detailed analysis of the symptoms, cause and nature of the infection.
  • Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Sinuses Cavities.
  • Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Sinuses Cavities that is important.

Other than these, the treatment for a chronic sinus infection also includes the use of decongestants to ease the congestion in the nasal membrane. inhalation of steam from a vaporizer and intake of warm fluids is also recommended. If allergy is the cause of the sinus infection, then treatment of that allergy is also necessary to cure the chronic sinusitis. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept these points on Sinus Treatment. Sinus Treatment can be considered to be part and parcel of life. Evil or Very Mad

• The treatment for chronic sinus infection is dependent upon the symptoms and the sinus are affected.
  • The treatment for chronic sinus infection might begin with antibiotics, for as long as around twelve weeks.
  • A corticosteroid might also be prescribed to reduce the inflammation in the sinuses.
  • As mentioned above, a chronic sinus infection lasts for a longer duration as compared to an acute one.
  • Because of this, the daily routine of life is disrupted.
  • The symptoms of chronic sinusitis are, more or less, the same as acute sinusitis.
  • The only difference is that these last for a longer time.
  • The symptoms include severe pain, pressure around eyes and nose, tiredness, difficulty in breathing and headache.
  • These may be accompanied by fever and a pain in the jaws.
  • Sometimes, there might also be a yellowish discharge from the nose.

Sinusitis is the Proper Medical Term that is Used for a Sinus Infection

Sinuses are spaces in our bones that are filled with air. This sinuses are located between our eyes. When you suffer from a sinus infection, your sinuses become infected or inflamed. Because when you suffer from a sinus infection, your sinus openings may be clogged, bacteria can also get trapped.

• To diagnose a sinus infection at it' s beginnings can be a difficult thing, because a sinus infection at this point will be very similar to a cold.
  • It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Acute Sinus Infection.
  • Such is the amount of matter that is available on Acute Sinus Infection. Laughing

There are Many Symptoms for the Acute Type of Sinus Infection

Headaches, the congestion of your nose or pain in the face can all be symptoms of a sinus infection. Some sinus infection symptoms that you might have could also depend on which sinus is affected. If the sinus infection has affected the frontal sinuses, then you will experience pain in your forehead, as a sinus infection symptom. This pain will also get even worse if you try to lay on your back. Maxillary sinusitis is another type of sinus infection that will have particular symptoms. You will feel pain in your cheeks and especially under your eyes if you have this particular sinus infection.

So as You can See, There can be Two Cause of a Sinus Infection: a Virus or a Bacteria

However, both bacteria and viruses together can cause a sinus infection. A sinus infection can be of two type: acute or chronic. When you have a sinus infection many times each year and the period of this sinus infection is long, then you have the chronic type of sinus infection. On the other hand, if you have a sinus infection less than three times every year and the duartion of the sinus infection is smaller then one month, then you probably are suffering from the acute form of sinus infection. The acute form of a sinus infection, acute sinusitis is a very common illness. This type of sinus infection is the result of an infection in the upper part of your respiratory system. The inflammation of the sinus, which can lead to a sinus infection can be triggered by many different factors. Some of these sinus infection factors are: - an infection with a virus, like the cold; - allergies and pollutants that are found in the air can also be the cause of a sinus infection; - the passage of your nose may be narrowed or you might suffer from a dental infection, which in turn may trigger the sinus infection; We have written a humorous anecdote on Sinusitis to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Sinusitis too!

• Is said that around 30 per cent of all people suffer from sinusitis or sinus infection at least once each year.
  • Sinuses are little air pockets inside the skull bones.
  • They are located to either side of the nose, behind and in between the eyes, in the forehead, and behind the head.
  • Sinuses contain mucus that drains into the nasal passageways through pin holes in the sinuses.
  • When the sinus infection refuses to respond to medication, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) is the most efficient treatment.
  • Prevention is always better than cure.
  • Stop smoking, because smoking is one of the chief stimulants of sinusitis (sinus infection).
  • Take an oral decongestant or a short course of nasal spray decongestant, especially before air travel.
  • Drink plenty of fluids, so the nasal discharge remains thin, and use antihistamines for controlling allergy attacks.
  • Allergy testing can also increase tolerance towards allergy inducing substances.
  • An allergic reaction is an unnecessary, and even dangerous, immune response that should be prevented.
  • Antihistamines counteract these immunological inconsistencies.
  • One of the factors that cause our immune system to go awry is the increasing presence of toxins in the environment.
  • These toxins also touch off allergy attacks in the body.
  • Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page?
  • So much stands to gain, and to lose about Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery through a single page.

Consuming glyconutrients through natural dietary supplements could go a long way in regulating histamine-induced disorders and allergies, and in preventing sinus infections.

The Body Produces Histamines During Allergic Reactions

Histamines are neuro-transmitter chemicals. Though histamines are always present in our body, an allergy attack causes more histamines to be released at the site of the allergy attack. When a mosquito bites, for example, histamines are released at the area of the bite making the skin there turn red and itchy. When histamines are released, they cause inflammation and constriction of the muscles. The symptoms of a sinus infection begin with headache, facial pain, nasal congestion, fever, green or yellow discharge, a heavy face feeling, etc. The infection usually lasts for three weeks or more. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Nasal Congestion. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

Recent research has found that a new group of sugars called glyconutrients could represent the next frontier in building a robust immune system. Eight of these essential sugars have already been discovered. They play a major role in the some of the body's most fundamental chemical processes, and also have a role in keeping the human immune system in perfect order. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to many frequent concerns about sinus infections, nothing could stop us from writing! Embarassed

Sinus infection happens when the paranasal sinuses on either side of the nose get inflamed. This happens during a cold or an allergy attack, when more histamines are produced in the paranasal sinuses. The inflammation blocks the narrow passageways, making the mucus collect there. This collected mucus soon becomes a breeding ground for bacteria. That's how a sinus infection begins. As the information we produce in our writing on Nasal Congestion may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

Over 40 Million Americans Suffer from Chronic Sinus Problems

Common prescription and over the counter drugs to address this problem include Claritin, Flonase, Sudafed, and many others. People spent many hours and a lot of money searching for sinus busters and no longer suffer from sinus infections or acute sinusitis or chronic sinusitis and other sinus problems. If you suffer from sinus infections, sinus headaches, sinus congestion or other chronic sinus problem you know how miserable it makes you feel and affects your life every day. Sinus infections are systemic meaning they affect the whole body as you probably know. Smile

Sinus Infections can be Both Acute and Chronic

Usually, the infection starts with a cold due to factors such as weather changes or an allergy episode that causes swelling of the mucous membranes and increased production of watery mucus. Some sinus infections take ten days to four weeks to get better. Chronic sinus problem can last for weeks or months.

Did you know Acute sinusitis can last 2-8 weeks, Sub-acute-lasting from 1-3 months long and Chronic - which are those infections that have lasted longer than 3 months. Can your body system afford to survive that long? Discover how you, friends and family members can stay healthy and free from sinus problems, sinus infections and constantly running noses or stuffed noses, no longer suffer today. Find out this natural treatment and get rid of your sinus problems forever. Please visit the link below. Producing such an interesting anecdote on Sinusitis took a lot of time and hard work. So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work!

Sinus Infection Treatment, Treatment for Chronic Sinus Sinuzita

. this Disease Untreated can Lead to Serious or Chronic Infections

Victims of chronic sinus problem may have the following symptoms for 12 weeks or more: facial pain, facial congestion, nasal obstruction, discolored post-nasal drainage, pus in the nasal cavity, and at times, fever. They may also have headache, bad breath and fatigue.

However, antibiotics don't help chronic sinus problem because they target bacteria that are rarely the cause of chronic sinusitis. Anti-histamines can be helpful when sinusitis is caused by an allergy, but at best, it provides temporary relief, angelo state university create various uncomfortable side effects. The researchers are fairly unanimous in their conclusion that fungus is a likely cause of all cases of chronic sinusitis. As a rule, physicians will prescribe antibiotics for treating sinus. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning how to cure a sinus pain, when comparing this article with other articles on Acute Sinusitis found on the net.

Chronic (Long Term) Sinusitis is Usually Caused by a Bacterial or Fungal Infection

These infections may be difficult to treat. But with sinus infection, if it is not properly treated, it will lead to more chronic sinus problem. Since the nose is the entryway to the sinuses and upper respiratory tract, maintenance of a healthy nasal environment is essential to overall sinus infection and respiratory health. Some wonder if they tolerate "water" going up to the nose. We do not mean to show some implication that Chronic Sinus have to rule the world or something like that. We only mean to let you know the actual meaning of Chronic Sinus!

Sinus irrigation is the main component in my personal arsenal to battle at last, a sinusitis cure brings suffering to an end. While struggling with numerous sinus infections a number of years ago, I ran across a book by Dr. Murray Grossan entitled 'The Sinus Cure- 7 Simple Steps'. This book explained the pulsating nasal irrigation system that I now use every day and have for a number of years. The book is a great resource for people suffering from sinusitis. Surprised.

When I first started following Dr. Grossan's advice he suggested using a WaterPik machine, and these have been sold for years as devices to improve gum and dental health. Dr.

Shipping Charge to Pay

Of course one could still purchase a WaterPik at a retail store and buy the Dr. Grossan's adaptor and saline solution to work with it. In fact I continue to do this in order to use the device on my teeth and gums since it works so well. Every year or so the WaterPik needs to be replaced. I suspect that the salt has a corrosive effect, although I rinse the machine with fresh water immediately after each use. The WaterPik company even sells a small travel model, and I use one of those when on the road. Shocked

Original Throat Irrigator Tips', Breathe-ease' XL Nasal Moisturizer (this is the saline solution), and excerpts from "The Sinus Cure" by Dr. Grossan. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Nasal Irrigation with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it.

Grossan's company simply sold an adaptor and a saline solution, although one can use normal table salt. Although much more expensive than table salt, I find that the saline solution is convenient, works well, and has no preservatives. I usually purchase a dozen containers at a time, and these will last up to a year with one application per day. One simply puts a spoonful of saline solution into the WaterPik tank and then about 16 oz. of warm water to dissolve the powder. The nasal adaptor is then put into one nostril and the machine will gently propel half the liquid through one's nasal canal, and it will drain out the other side. One then puts the adaptor in the other nostril and repeats the procedure on that side. This process is done while leaning over a sink. I then normally put more water into the tank and use the WaterPik on my teeth as it was originally intended, and I've helped my gum and dental health as well. My dental hygienist has made several comments about how much better my gums and teeth are when I go in for cleanings, so there is a definite side benefit to this procedure. The whole effort only takes about 5 minutes or so, including wiping everything dry. I normally do the irrigation once a day about an hour before bed, but if I happen to wake up with more than the usual congestion in the morning, I'll do it then as well. Laughing

This is the Easiest Way to Start, as You Have Everything Needed

If the system works well and you want to continue to do nasal irrigation on a daily basis, I would suggest choosing the pack of one dozen saline solution boxes, as the price is lower per box and there is only one.

var c2="sinusitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

http://dennisdejesus.omgforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum